Tuesday, October 22, 2013

17 weeks

Pardon my absence last week. I was feeling a bit under the weather, and all I wanted to do after church was curl up on the couch in some sweats and take a nap, which I managed to do :)

So here's the 17 week belly.



I went to the doctor today and got to hear the heartbeat! A strong 155 bpm this time. The doctor was able to find the heartbeat immediately and exclaimed, "Oh, a cooperative child!" Oh I hope so!

This week, the focus has been all about the nursery. One night I was sitting on the couch, and it just hit me, the exact look I wanted in there. So I nailed down the crib and dresser choices that we'll hopefully order tonight :) And today after the doctor I went and picked up paint and primer! This was actually Kyler's idea, as he has some extra vacation days he's thinking he might use up soon, and he suggested he could paint.

This last one is for my mom. She called last week asking where her picture was since I had skipped posting. When I told her that I didn't take any belly pictures that week, she told me that the picture didn't necessarily have to be of my belly. So I snapped this one of Prim sunning on the downstairs deck. Here's your picture from last week.

P.S. Happy Birthday Mom!

1 comment: